Saturday, August 14, 2010

Jordan Abandons Pop Career After Just One Single

London, July 23 (ANI): Former glamour model Katie Price a.k.a. Jordan has quit her pop career after she released only one single and sold just 3000 records.

Jordan also pulled out of an appearance at the Central London clun GAY after her single went flop on the charts.
The 32-year-old was booed on stage when she sang Free To Love Again at Mayhem nightclub in Southend, Essex.
She even failed to make it to the coveted Top 40 and just managed to reach the 60 spot on Sunday’s chart.

“Katie wants to concentrate on what she does best 100 per cent,” a source said.

“She knows what she’s good at whether its writing books, modelling or appearing on her own reality show but the pop career isn’t for her,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.

“It’s with great regret and disappointment that I will not perform at this Saturday’s G-A-Y. Following recent events, it has been decided that this performance should be pulled from my schedule,” a statement posted on her website said.

“I’ve been really looking forward to performing at G-A-Y as it’s something I’ve always wanted to do, however after much consideration the last thing I want to do is put on a show which I am not completely happy with, so with a disappointed Jeremy Joseph, I would like to apologise to everyone who was planning on coming to see me and I will see you all again very soon,” the statement further said. (ANI)

More at : Jordan abandons pop career after just one single http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/jordan-abandons-pop-career-after-just-one-single_100400572.html#ixzz0wdoHf6nC

No comments: