Saturday, August 14, 2010

Serena William Loves Her Butt

Serena William has revealed that it took her two decades to accept that her body was never going to be as willowy as her older sister's.
The 28-year-old sports sensation said that she wanted to be her sister so much as that she often dove into her closet. "I'm super-curvy. I have big boobs and this massive butt. She's tall and she's like a model and she fits everything," she was quoted as saying. "I was always fitting in her clothes, but then one day I couldn't. "I've been doing Pilates and yoga, trying to lean out my body so I won't be bulky," she said adding that she never diets. Though she considers her arms a little "too fit," Williams revealed that she likes her smile best. "I think a smile can make your whole body," she said. "Models, they look fabulous, but they don't smile and they look so mad," she added.

No comments: