Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sex addict poses on Facebook as a woman

Clive Worth, who claims he’s bedded more than 1,500 women he has met via dating sites in the last ten years, now goes under the name ‘Carol Peters’ to get around his ban.

The ex-miner, who has been thrown off Facebook, plentyoffish.com, datingdirect. com, match.com and video-sharing sites break.com and buzz.net, hopes his latest incarnation – complete with a picture of model Coralie Robinson – will attract more ladies.

‘Facebook don’t give me a reason any more, they just remove me,’ said Mr Worth, from Pontyates near Llanelli, West Wales.

‘I decided to call myself Carol on Facebook because that’s the name of my first date, when I was ten.’

The 60-year-old claims to average three or four dates a week, and has a collection of knickers as trophies.

A spokesman for Facebook said the social networking site was ‘not the place to meet people you don’t know’.

No comments: