Friday, February 26, 2010

Voices of silence

"Mere Jannu. You arrest me on net and each day I entered late into my office. Better next time let me go before.”

There is nothing left for me to tell her. Her last sentence was getting on my nerves. I feel nothing to write further probably in this way I was trying to be of some use to her.

"Mere Jannu, What happen?" I read her on my screen.

I can't tell her what has happened? How my mind is just blocked. I am no more sitting with my own senses. Some bridge is broken. It will take time to rebuilt. I realize and feel to remain silent.

"See! you are not at your seat, are you?"

I read her again on my screen, but I care not to pull me off from my silence. I want to stay there, as if I could still make some difference. I hardly pay attention that she might be running out of time. I want her to know how sorry I am. I want her to know how hurt I am feeling after knowing her reaction.

But why? She is just correct with her words. My other half probably say to me. She needs to look after many things of life, whole day she has to mesh up with her many responsibilities. I should not dig up a bunch of emotional stuff before her to feel herself bad. I feel like convinced but I don't find a heart to write further. I am probably unreachable. I am feeling to tell her that at her absence how this moment froze. How silence surrounds me and I beg some more words, some more "mere jannu" words on my computer screen from her. But as she walk off from here, she took many nameless things with her than she can expect. I feel very nullified and dead after her. I want her to be here, here by me..... for ever!!!

No comments: