Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kelly Brook’s words and Playboy deal.

Have a wild guess about a men’s magazine and for sure “Playboy” is the name we all agree. This magazine is an iconic publication and they are very picky about who they want.

Well, this time the dazzling actress and glamorous English model Kelly Brook, who knows for unveiling her lingerie range and who knows how to show off her big twin assets in public, has now finally got a place in this magazine as a cover pin-up girl.

She, 30 who boosts a 34E cup size of breasts which will soon in tastefully shot and published and for that she has signed a deal of $500,000 (Rs 2.33 corer)

Earlier she was seen in men’s magazine like: Loaded, GQ and FHM

She says: she has no qualms in letting her natural pictures get published, insisting she was not absolutely prefect. She says: I have been quite heavily retouched in the past. Lad’s magazines were always blowing up my boobs. I didn’t mind if someone wanted to make my boobs look bigger and legs longer. But now it’s unrealistic.

The Mirror quoted her as saying: “I want to look like myself. I am not that skinny, or 10-ft Brazilian, and I think women want something more real,”

The star said that she was initially uncertain: “But, then I thought it would be cool to show what I look like in raw.”

No comments: